Stage Builder international projects
Location: Tildonk, België
Added on: 09/09/2023
You’re part of our touring and festival crew, or should we say our ‘elite-team’. Together, you travel the world constructing ‘the big ones’: festivals, concerts, sports events and more.
The pace is high, the expectations of clients even higher, but it comes with the satisfaction of a fantastic show.
You make up a diverse team of go-getters who carry the Stageco spirit: a can-do mentality, thinking in terms of solutions and always driven to deliver the very best, no matter what!
You build and dismantle all kinds of temporary (steel) structures. You report to the crew chief, instruct local crew on the job-sites and make sure problems get fixed.
Who you are:
• A healthy dose of technical insight and a drive to play in the premier league of the event industry
• High energy levels and a love for physical work in the outdoors.
• A passion for the event industry and experience in any aspect of stage building: from steelwork, rigging and scaffolding, to carpentry and electricity, etc.
• 9 to 5 is not your mindset. High-demanding periods away from home are alternated with calmer periods. You far prefer months ‘on the road’ over ‘home sweet home’ every night.
• You’re a chameleon, adjusting with ease to all kinds of cultures, languages and countries. Life on the road can be tough so make no mistake: it’s not always fun and touring is not a holiday!
• Stress resistant. Our crews’ dedication is legendary and your perseverance is what makes Stageco exceptional.
• A teamplayer. Customer-friendly and with a positive mindset.
• You are English-speaking. Knowledge of Dutch or French is handy but not essential.
• Available from spring 2024 onwards.
• Drivers licence (B/car necessary, C/CE is advantage)
• Clean criminal record, allowing you to travel without boundaries.
• Preferably EU-based
What do we offer?
At Stageco, you get a chance to be part of a team of like-minded go-getters who are world-leaders and trendsetters in the event industry.
We offer the unique mix of an international working environment and the vibe of an innovative, small-scale business.
Rock’n’Roll with a hands-on attitude is in our DNA and we thrive in an informal environment.
What else? A competitive salary package, attractive working conditions, a fantastic team and, of course, a party every once in a while.
Want to be part of this family?
Reach out to us on email@example.com